Why United Parents?
- Kids Live Online – Today’s children have more social interactions online than anywhere else. The web has replaced the “real world” as the place where they are potentially exposed to the most abuse. United Parents keeps them from being on their own out there.
- Increased Dialogue – Early warning alerts and an overview of their child’s core internet activities give parents more opportunities to initiate conversations offline, building trust between parent and child.
- Combined Strength – The service provides increasingly secure protection for all members as the user-base grows. A comprehensive “digital fingerprint” is retained for all previously identified online threats. More registered families mean better protection for every child.
- Privacy Protection – Parents do not see the child’s private instant messages or social media content. Our software analyzes this for them, and parents receive only a ‘big picture’ assessment of the child’s online behavior.
- Peace of Mind – Parents feel secure, knowing the service is protecting their child and will alert them when any suspicious relationships or activities are detected.